And now, from our Department of Weariness, here is:
Subject: Things You Don't Want to Hear When Regaining Consciousness
Source: Jim Moore Jr < >
* "I don't know what it is, but hurry up and pack it in ice."
* "Hey Charlie, unzip the bag on that one, he's still moving."
* "Blink once for 'yes'".
* "What do you mean we have the wrong patient ?"
* "Why is there a tag on his toe ?"
* "Do you think he can hear us ?"
* "I didn't even know a human could bend that way."
* "I'm sorry, we must not have used enough anthesia."
* "Just relax now. We'll be done in a jiffy."
* "Hold the patient still, we've almost pried it open."
* "Did the doctor know he would look like that afterwards ?"
* "Of course I've performed this operation before Nurse !"
* "Nurse, make sure you're getting all this down."
* "It'll make a great 'ER' script."
Back to Laughter Page