And now, from our Blockbuster department, here is:
Subject: Too Much Star Wars
Source: Karen Friesen < >
You know you're watching too much Star Wars when...
* Talk you like this, even when at work are you.
* You patronize Billy Dee Williams' psychic network instead of La Toya's.
* You have a bad feeling about this...
* You're jealous when Boba Fett flirts with that redhead.
* If someone offered you a job as a Storm Trooper, you'd take it.
* You commission John Williams to write theme music for each family member.
* On your car: "Palpatine/Vader: Campaign 2000".
* Your children are named Wedge, Biggs, and Porkins.
* You know the power of the Dark Side.
And you know you're watching *waaay* too much Star Wars when...
* You start to think those darn Ewoks are kind of cute.
Barump-bump! Back to Index!