And now, from our department of stress and stability, here is:
Subject: 10 Signs You're Too Stressed
Source: Brian Myers < >
1. Relatives that have been dead for years come visit you and suggest that
you should get some rest.
2. You can achieve a "runner's high" just by sitting up.
3. Trees begin chasing you.
4. You can see individual air molecules vibrating.
5. You begin to explore the possibility of setting up an I.V. drip solution
6. You wonder if brewing is really a necessary step for the consumption of
7. You and Reality file for a divorce.
8. It appears that people are speaking to you in binary code.
9. Antacid tablets become your sole source of nutrition.
10. You begin to talk to yourself, then disagree about the subject, get into
a nasty row about it, lose, and refuse to speak to yourself for the rest of
Back to Laughter Index